At Sir George Monoux Sixth Form College our partnership with our students’ parents is seen as vital for us to fulfilling our mission of ensuring that our learning experience of each of our students is of the highest quality.
Our aim is to ensure our students progress to their full potential and beyond and the involvement of parents is something we are deeply passionate about.
We offer all parents the following opportunities:
- 2 Parents' Evenings per year for all students
- Higher Education Evenings for Parents to speak to Universities and Monoux graduates
- Student Review Days to set targets and monitor students
- Personal Tutor for every student
- Professional Student Support for all students’ welfare
For term dates, see the document below. For other dates (e.g. enrolment, induction, open days, parents' evening, etc.), go to the Dates For Your Diary page.