This year we've introduced two new specialist courses. The Design Engineer Construct BTEC and the Peter Jones Acdemy BTEC in Business & Enterprise offer a universal skillset that is both rewarding and sought after by both Universities and Employers. Find out more about our new courses below.
Peter Jones Academy
Business & Enterprise 90 CreditApply for Peter Jones Academy!
As a registered Peter Jones Enterprise Academy, our students will receive pioneering support to start businesses and achieve globally a recognised qualification. In addition, students will benefit from a £50 goodwill loan as part of the Tycoon Academy, an opportunity to pitch for £5,000 as National Entrepreneur of the year and a graduation ceremony with Peter Jones CBE.
If you are passionate about starting and running your own business, you can make that start now on the Business and Enterprise BTEC. Explore aspects of business and enterprise such as business planning and pitching, finance, leadership and teamwork and brand development. This will lead to you running your own business within the first year.
Course modules include:
- The Innovative Entrepreneur
- Business Planning
- Social Enterprise
- Launch and Run an Enterprise
- All students receive £50 to put towards their business ideas and support them to run a business activity that counts towards their qualification
Design Engineer Construct!
Level 3 DiplomaApply for Design Engineer Construct!
Monoux is offering a new Level 3 qualification that has gained a reputation as one of the most innovative, challenging and relevant curriculum developments in recent years, enabling young people to access a wide range of vital pathways to technical and professional built environment careers.
Are you interested in working towards a career in Architecture, Engineering, Architectural Technology, Surveying or Property Management and aiming to enrol on an A-Level programme? If yes, then seriously consider this as an option alongside two other A-Levels. This course is equivalent to 1 A-Level with full UCAS points.
DEC! (Design Engineer Construct) is the only school/college programme of its kind to be cited in the UK Construction Strategy 2025, and it is both a qualification and a learning programme so that learners and, crucially, teachers are provided with all the resources and support they need to explore the many facets of this fascinating and important sector of industry. We have access to all the subject expertise and knowledge you will require. The DEC! programme of study integrates creativity with all the STEM subjects, resulting in accredited qualifications with academic parity to A-Levels in England.
- Makes a Study Programme with 2 other A-Levels
- Backed by Leading Universities
- Exciting Project content e.g. design your own eco building
- Explore sustainability and the environment
- Workshops led by build environment specialists
- Use tools and 3D Design Software from real –world industry
- Through a project-based approach, DEC applies pure academic subjects to the latest construction industry practices.
- The result is young people with real-world practical experience and employability skills.