Enrolment will be held on the 24th, 25th and 29th August 2017.
Appointment letters and texts will be sent in July/August. You must bring all of your results with you on the day for it to be possible to enrol you. We ask that students try to avoid taking holidays during this time.
What happens at enrolment?
1) You will be directed to our Drapers building where you are greeted by the Welcome Team who will confirm you have brought all the relevant items for your enrolment.
- Your Letter
- Your qualifications
- £20 Reprographics Fee
- And any other items that we might have requested.
3) Once complete you will go to the Sports Hall to see a specialist Advice and Guidance Team member for confirmation of your course.
4) Lastly, you will head to the Theatre to confirm your programme of study with the Data Entry Team where they will confirm your courses, take your payment, issue you with a photo ID card and your Induction/First Day letter.
Can I still enrol if I don’t achieve the grades I was predicted?
If you do not achieve the grades you were expecting or change your mind about your course choice, still attend enrolment and speak to our helpful staff about what other options are available to you.
How long does enrolment take?
Please allow a minimum of two hours for your enrolment process. We have thousands of prospective students and we want to make sure that we spend the correct amount of time with each of you to ensure you are given the correct advice and guidance and you enrol on the correct programme of study.
How can I pay my reprographics fee?
We accept cash, cheques and card payments
Is the reprographics fee refundable?
The reprographics fee is non-refundable
What happens if I am unable to attend enrolment on the date given?
Unfortunately we are not in a position to reserve places for prospective students who cannot attend. If you are unable to attend on the date given or you have any queries, you can contact the Admissions team on 020 8523 3544 extension 3400 or via email on email@example.com
Can my parent or friend attend on my behalf to enrol for me?
We pride ourselves on making sure students are enrolled on the correct programme of study, so we need to see all prospective students with their results prior to enrolling them.
Can I speak to current students on the day I enrol?
Yes, we will have Student Ambassadors available throughout the day who are visible by their red t-shirts. They are very happy for you to ask them questions about College life, subjects they are studying and how to become a Student Ambassador.
- BTEC Level 2 - Induction begins at 9am on Monday 5 September 2016, lessons begin on Wednesday 7 September 2016.
- BTEC Level 3 (Year 1) - Induction begins at 8.30am on Tuesday 6 September 2016, lessons begin on Wednesday 7 September 2016.
- AS Level - Induction begins at 12.30pm on Monday 5 September 2016 through to Wednesday 7 September 2016. Lessons begin on Thursday 8 September 2016.