Register Your Interest Now
Monoux College offers talented 16-19 year olds a comprehensive Basketball programme including the opportunity to play high level competitive Basketball alongside your studies. Monoux compete in a range of Basketball leagues, cups and competitions.
- Weekly training Sessions with England Basketball qualified coaches
- Develop your skills, plays and fitness whilst gaining information and advice about training, health and lifestyle.
- Access to excellent training and playing facilities along with superb training equipment and state of the art fitness equipment
- 1-to-1, small group and team sessions focusing on technical, tactical, physical and psychological aspects of the game.
- Compete in the AoC Sport London College Basketball League & Local Leagues
- Compete in the AoC Sport Cup Competitions & Regional Tournaments
- Receive support in progressing into club basketball and further development, representative and high level Basketball opportunities within London and Essex
- Have the opportunity to gain coaching and officiating qualifications
Students can apply to study ANY course in ANY subject at BTEC Level 2, BTEC Level 3 or A-Level and gain access the Monoux Basketball Programme.
To express your interest in joining Monoux Basketball please complete our contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org