Over 600 of our students progress to university every year, with a high proportion going on to graduate from Russell Group universities. Our students secure university places at over 75 different universities across the United Kingdom and worldwide.
We offer an extensive programme to help students develop their talents and help them to prepare for their application to university. Our dedicated team of Progress Coaches offer support throughout the academic year; from coursework to drafting UCAS personal statements. Our Higher Education initiatives are tailored to offer bespoke support for our students from the moment they become a Monoux student.
Higher Education Initiatives
- HE and Careers Day, with over 100 universities and employers visiting the College to run academic sessions, offer advice and provide invaluable networking opportunities.
- University application support from our dedicated and expert Higher Education team, including 1:1 guidance and support
- Educational university visits
- Visits and talks by university academics
- Personal Statement workshops
- Mock interviews
We work with a wide variety of universities such as Oxford, Cambridge, King’s College London, Queen Mary, UCL, LSE, Westminster and Southampton to name but a few. We have developed close partnerships with institutions such as University of Leicester, who offer our students a number of scholarships; and London Metropolitan University, who run a mentoring scheme.
Students will also have the opportunity to gain a University Recognition Award in partnership with Middlesex University for those who show potential to become excellent undergraduates.
Our links with universities means you will be able to partake in initiatives run by academics and staff from these institutions, including university mentoring, academic masterclasses and tailor-made educational visits by academics from a range of disciplines.